This free trial download has two different terrains to try out your best tricks.
– The Stunt mode offers huge, rolling hills to launch yourself into gnarly jumps that will leave you cringing when you mess up the landing.
– Or, if you feel like racing, hit the National Race to compete against other riders.
The graphics are more than satisfactory. And the sound of your two-stroke ringing it’s nut off as you scream into a jump, will make you very happy it’s just a game and not real life! You can change your rider and also your weapon of choice just to spice it up a bit.
There’s also a ‘vegetation collision’ mode that you can activate. If it’s off, you can ride through trees… this allows for a much more free-flowing session. However, if it’s on… you will quite often find your rider getting hideously bent out of shape around tree trunks. This can be highly entertaining! There are hours of “ooghs” and “aaghs” to be had with this one.
- Windows 95/98/ME/XP
- 300 Pentium II or higher or 233 Pentium II or higher with 8 MB 3D video acceleration
- 64 MB RAM
- 200 MB of available hard disk space
- Quad-speed or faster CD-ROM drive
- DirectX 7 video card
The link has been removed, but if you Google hard enough you may just find another one that works!